KW Automation graders allow for extreme accuracy in quality of grading resulting in better appearance and positive enhancement of produce to wholesalers, retailers and consumers. Accuracy is provided by a unique 4 point linkage system utlised on all weight graders in the KW range and gives great flexibility to gently handle most fruit types and sizes.
KW Inline Weight Grader with a capacity to handle up to 17,500 fruit per hour (2 lane version) are designed and manufactured in Australia using latest construction and design techniques. All equipment meets stringent standards and is designed to operate either sperately or as part of the fully integrated KW processing line.
- Optional - 240volt or 415 volt.
- Optional - drums, shallow bins or hoppers
- Capacity of fruit/hour - 8640 pieces
- Max No. of outlets per lane - 10
- No. of packing trolleys per lane - 2 standard
- Capacity of geared motor (drums) - .75kW (1 HP)*
- Capacity of geared motors (hoppers) - .75kW (1 HP)*
- Capacity of geared motor (shallow bins) - 1.10kW (1.5HP)*
- Spare weighing linkages - 2
- *Single lane grader
Request User Manual